Creating events that inspire engagement, connection and action.
Events by Inspire (EBI) is a full-service event management firm focused on planning and managing nonprofit events. Our experienced team understands our job is about more than just event management. It’s about creating the connections that inspire action.
Flexible, agile, experienced and dedicated to client service, EBI moves beyond the role of consultant becoming an integrated member of your team. At EBI, your goals become our goals and your mission, our mission.
How Can We Help Your Organization?
Because of our hands-on approach, we typically begin meeting with clients 8 to 16 months prior to event day. Our scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing and managing the planning timeline, run of show, budget and guest lists
- Writing copy and managing all printed, spoken and online communications (invitations, social media, scripts, programs, sponsorship packets, committee letters, signage, donation forms, etc.)
- Vendor, volunteer and committee coordination and management
we've seen it all
With more than 50 years’ experience in nonprofit event management, our team is uniquely skilled to handle any challenge. Many of us learned our ABC’s (always be calm) from St. Louis’ premier nonprofit planner – Susan Werremeyer. We also bring experiences and insight from working in-house at prominent local institutions including Grand Center, MICDS, Circus Flora, Washington University in St. Louis, Safe Connections, Grace Hill, St. Louis Jewish Community Center and the Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis.
- Galas and Fundraisers
- Conferences and Symposiums
- Community Fairs and Festivals
- Family-Friendly Events and Outdoor Concerts
- Gallery Walks and Exhibit Openings
- Friends Events
- Grand Openings
- Donor, Volunteer and Employee Recognition/Appreciation
- Award Ceremonies
Need help with an upcoming event?